====
5Y66149291 Name: POSEY, CHARLOS ERIC Description:CLOSED AGAINST ENTRY
Disposition:FAILED TO APPEAR Warrant
====
5Y66169682 Name: TRUTING, RAQUEL ANN Descr:pOSSESS ALCOHOL LOT RD TRAIL
Disposition:FAILED TO APPEAR
===
1Y66169678 Name: VERNON, JOHN M Description:pOSSES ALCOHOL LOT ROAD TRAIL
Plea: GUILTY Disp: PBJ UNSUPERVISED Fine:$50.
===
4Y66171557 Name: PARKS, KEVIN MICHAEL POSSESS ALCOHOL/LOT RD TRAIL
FAILED TO APPEAR
====
6Y66171559 WAIBEL, MICHAEL JOSEPH : Descr: POSSESS ALC/LOT RD TRAIL ;
====
0Y66149293 Name: HUNTER, STEVEN D.: Descr:CLOSED AGAINST ENTRY :
FAILED TO APPEAR
====
6Y66149292 Name: PETIT, MAXIMILLIAN A Desc: CLOSED AGAINST ENTRY : Plea: GUILTY
Disp: PBJ UNSUPERVISED Fine:$50.
====
1Y66169678 VERNON, JOHN M Description:pOSSES ALCOHOL on TRAIL Plea: GUILTY
Disposition: PBJ UNSUPERVISED Date: 03/16/2012 Fine:$48.50
=======================================
==Cases above=minor, below, we have Mr. Ryder, which involved many people, and commercial crab gear==
In granger's opinion, the Judge was more than merciful in this matter. The State read some facts that
allegedly involved interference with professional crab gear, the taking of live crabs, and alcohol allegedly
influencing the behavior of Mr. Ryder. Citizens allegedly reported improper behavior by a particular watercraft, operated by Mr. Ryder. Multiple NRP officers, cooperated in locating and evaluating Mr Ryder during July of 2011. Six citations were issued.

0Y66165050 CITATION RYDER, POSSES 10 UNDERSIZE CRABS Disposition: NOLLE PROSEQUI

5Y66165328 CITATION RYDER,, RMOVE ANOTHERS CRAB GEAR:NOLLE PROSEQUI

3Y66165326 CITATION RYDER, OPER VESSEL IMPAIR ALCOHOL NOLLE PROSEQUI

6Y66165049 CITATION RYDER,, POSSESS FEMALE CRABS/REC NOLLE PROSEQUI

6Y66165329 CITATION RYDER,, STOLE WATERMAN CRABS LESS $100 NOLLE PROSEQUI

4Y66165327 Date:07/23/2011 Defendant: RYDER, PATRICK JOSEPH JR, Descr:OPERATE [ boat ] UNDER INFLUENCE
Plea: GUILTY Disp: PBJ SUPERVISED Date:03/16/2012 Fine:$1,022.00 Amt Suspended: Fine:$557.50 09/16/2013
Conclusion: Ryder's record was clean; he had attorney. Apparently he has been a good man all his life. The Demon apparently got him this one time. Comment: Ryder was LUCKY, had NICE Judge, no one was unjured.

Name:EDDS, STALEY Officer WITNESS/POLICE OFFICER NRPAgency Officer ID:1339
-
Name:HUNT, M WITNESS/POLICE OFFICER Agency NRP Officer ID:1504

Name:BENTLEY, Officer COMPLAINANT/POLICE OFFICER Agency NRP Officer ID:1528

==============second crab matter below =====

4Y66165726 Name: BARDROFF, TIMOTHY
Case Status: WARRANT Case-FTA [ previous ]
Charge No: 001 Descr:pOSSESS UNDERSIZED MALE CRABS
Charge No: 002 Descr:FTA [ previous ]
Disposition 03/16/2012: FAILED TO APPEAR
=
===deer casting rays below ==

Number: 0Y66165218 Name: GREENWAY, RYAN MICHAEL Descr:CAST RAYS W/IMPLEMENT : Plea: GUILTY
Disposition: PBJ UNSUPERVISED Fine:$2,023. Amt Suspended: Fine:$1,857.50

==== one fish case below ====

5Y66171488 Name: SANTAMARIA, JOSE M Descr: FISH W/O CHESA BAY SF LIC

===one boat case ===

6Y66165301T Name: TIMKO, CHRISTOPHER JOHN Description:OPER PWC NEGLIGENT MANNER
Plea: GUILTY : Disp: PBJ UNSUPERVISED Fine:$180.
======

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Many fta in aa court 3 16 12

Two days ago, I was personally in the District Court for Anne Arundel County. There were 8 people who did not come to court, failed to appear. One gent BARDROFF, TIMOTHY was a superstar. Case Type: DEPT OF NATURAL RESOURCES CITATION District Code: 07Location Code:01
Document Type: CITATIONIssued Date:06/20/2011 Case Status: WARRANTCase Disposition:FAILED TO APPEAR. Mr. BARDROFF [ who lives here in pasadena ] failed a second time, [ on 3 16 2012 ] to come to Court. WTH?
The DNR officer [ Name:LEITHREN, D :COMPLAINANT/POLICE OFFICER ; Officer ID:1505 ] was present, I talked with him. LEITHREN is a squared away officer, He was ready to testify in this case, however the defendant was not present. The state paid LEITHREN to be there. There was a talented State's Attorney present. The Judge was waiting, as the case was called. I am commenting on a breakdown in the legal system. One DNR SGT told me that some defendants tell him, that they will not come to court. I was suprised to hear that the citizens consider the DNR to be an impotent Nuisance.
I do not know BARDROFF, TIMOTHY, this is not a personal attack, this is just a public question...
DNR officers explained that generally, citizens do not take DNR citations seriously. Why? Is that OK ?
What do you citizens think? In my opinion, it is improper, for any person to ignore their duty to come to court. What do you think?
Perhaps granger is wrong, correct me. Or if I am right, how should we go about changing the penalty for FTA.
Perhaps letters to the editor would be a good start. Does anyone have a good list of newspapers that will accept letters or articles?
If someone has a list of newspapers or media with addresses, please post a new thread on "Protect the Fish". Thank you.
There should be a large penalty, for a FTA. Our legislators can solve this If we ask them to change the penalties for a FTA. How do we ask for stronger enforcement? Perhaps letters to legislators would be appropriate.
If someone has a good list of legislators with addresses, please post a new thread on "Protect the Fish". Thank you.
Please give comments, + or - would be appreciated. Thomas Granger, glen burnie, [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts