Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a phone call yesterday from Kevin saying he wanted to try to get he and his brother out today. he also said they would be coming from New Jersey!! All i could think of was "man i hope we have a banner day". well i dont think it gets much better. we left the dock at 6 am this morning with great expectations. we got to the fishing grounds and started setting rods. i had all the board rods out but one when all hell broke loose. a long story short, we made one pass and boated 8 fish. its always a good thing when the Capt. had a double over rod in his hand:thumbup: we made the loop back and the action was just as heavy. we boated 16 fish before 8:15!!!!! i then finally got most of the rods out when the boat rods started going off. there were many times when we had doubles on, 2 times with triples, and one time with 4 on at once. its really a good thing when you have to leave rods in the holders with fish on them. everything was hitting today, i dont think we had one rod out that didnt get hit. color was not a factor either. the final talley for the day was 27 bites of which we landed 24 nice stripers and 2 unders to add to the pot. started pulling lines before lunch and headed for the barn. there are not many days left of the season, dont miss out on this HOT action. give me a call, lets go get em:thumbup: sorry the post is not more detailed, im a little whooped:D enjoy the pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,107 Posts
If the Yamaha motor plant blows up - it was not me :innocent:.
Great report - I'm trying my best to free up Friday to "stow away" on your boat.

Way to show them jersey boys some GREAT fishing :clapping2::clapping2::clapping2:.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
That's awesome Capt. Kyle. Thanks for the report. Their must be sore :D I'd like to go out with you again before the end of the season. I'll call you later.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Great report! Wish I was there. Kevin and I got blown out of CBBT last week and he was desperately looking to fish so I sent him Kyle's info. Glad it worked out so well. :clapping2:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Good job Kyle :clap: Wish I would have taken you up on your offer. Work is crazy right now which is good just makes it hard for me to get my fish on.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts