Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ACC, Fletch decided to try a new recipe out of one of the cooking magazines I have.:chef: It is called "Walleye Delight", but since we didn't have any Walleye,:fishing2: he figured he would try it with crappie!:yes: OMG....you talk about some kind of good:clapping2::yes::rockon: He out did himself.:yes: So, here was the menu tonight, shared effort, dancedance and here is the recipe if you are interested since I know your wife likes to try new recipes.:))dancedance

Menu

New crappie recipe which was da bomb!:amen:
Steamed shrimp with herbs boiled in water with Bay leaf, nothing put on shrimp, steam from herbs was fantastic!:clap::chef::chugbeer:, steamed cauliflower with cheese and baked potato.:yes::eatdrink::eatdrink:

Walleye Delight

1 lb walleye, pike, perch or trout fillets
2 teaspoons butter, softened
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1/2 to 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1 3/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms

Coat an 18-in. square piece of heavy-duty foil with cooking spray. Place fillets on foil. Spread with butter. Sprinkle lemon juice, basil, lemon-pepper and garlic salt. Top with mushrooms.

Seal the foil tightly. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Carefully remove foil to allow steam to escape.

If anybody gives it a try, let me know what ya think. Happy eating!:fishing2::hysterical:

P.S. Andy, hope you liked all the smileys I used:oops::high5:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
:thumbup::clapping2::rockon::wahoo::thumbup::yes: I'll get on the big unit later today and print all that out C-11, then give it to the wife.:rolleyes::nerd: Thank you for thinking of me and passing it on.:yes: Sounds like another good one.:gossip: Will give a report when she makes it.:yes::watchout6: Thank you.dancedance:watchout6:

AC

PS: You did very well with the smiley's.doh

1 - 2 of 2 Posts