Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have advice for fishing the Reedville area in early Nov? I am very experienced in the lower bay, but I have never fished that far north. Troll/Chunk? locations? If trolling, are they using the same techniques? lures? In the lower bay I am mostly trolling shad umbrellas and tomics using mojos on the bottom and stretches and bucktails a little higher up. Would I use the same technique/lures up there? Will I lose these due to bottom debris/depth changes. If chunking, where should I go? Should I anchor or drift? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Don't think chunking has really caught on up there yet. Chumming still popular @ NNeck Reef and b 48.

Trolling will prob get you bigger fish. Tech sounds fine. Umbrellas and stretch wk!

Not many reports here lately for some reason.

As always weekdays less crowded.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Not drifting..if you chunk, it's anchored, mostly at the Reef, chumming. Don't forget, it's only 5 miles to Smith Point light and a few more to Windmill, so this area should be included in the Reedville fishing area. That said, I have not put in near enough time to be the last word on anything. Except maybe that day in August w/ the 200 blues and 20 Rock..last word!
Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts