Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is to anyone that would like to try and get up a Alabama trial for the guys and dolls like the Carollina group is doing. What do you guys think about that?????????[excited][excited][excited]
Please sign on and let me know who would like to help me in getting this started. You can email me at home too if you would like, [email protected]

Annette Humphryes

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks guys, what are you guys going to do for this season? I am still sad about the break up of the guys and dolls. I enjoyed meeting new friends like you guys. Good Luck

Annette

·
Registered
51 Posts
Our season is still up in the air right now. I am on the waiting list to fish the FLW Series, everything depends on whether or not I get in. We have also talked about just fishing a few charity tournaments, the ones we think we can do well in. We won`t know anything until the end of feb. Good luckk to you all.
David

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Jenette any info that you can send me it will sure help, David I wish you lots of luck in where ever you guys fish, Steve and I will fish around but I really would like to get with some of the old friends that we have made in the last six years.

[email protected]

Annette

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think he needs a lesson in boat control..........by the way DD---this time were going to another area of the lake-- it will be hero or zero for us. Then again the may flies may be hatching---now that I think about it I`m not sure where we will end up. [wink][wink]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.