Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 1990 24 albemarle and I amgetting ready to fix it up. Does any one know where I could get a swim platform, Drawers, other items that are made of starboard instead of teak? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Layton Boatworks in Edenton, NC fixes up alot of late model Alby's. They might be able to help.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Warren don't know where your located but we custom fabricate alot of those items and more out of Starboard. Give me a call if you interested.
Aaron
443-945-1402

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
I had a buddy that used to have a 27 Albie. He took out all his teak and had black Linex applied to it. Looked sharp and did away with the maintenance.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'd look at Armstrong as an opiton for swim platforms too. They specialize in transom mount brackets for outboards but also have dive ladders, and make swim platforms as well. They sell a kit that you can use to figure out the rise and angles you need for them to fabricate a platform for you. Here is a link to their web site. Their products are top notch...

http://www.armstrongnautical.com/brackets.htm

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Dont know where you are located, but Lawrence Boat in Rescue, VA does Albe reworks. Perhaps he would give you some info.
It is just up the hill from Chuckamucks restaurant.
budc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts