Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a 15 year old son that has lived with his mother for a long while. He recently came to live with me after getting in some trouble with no help from his mother. Well anyways long story but he loves fishing! I would like to find someone that may need a "bait boy" maybe for a few trips or more during the summer. He is getting himself straight and wants to be a fisher or a guide when he gets out of school. Just when they really disapoint you they really make you proud! Would really appreciate anyones help for a summer type job for a young man that loves fishing and wants to learn more about it. Also will help him stay out of trouble , which he wont be doing under my supervision anyhow. We live near Tappahanock Here is my son Steven.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I use a mate some in July, August and during the fall rockfish season Send me a email and phone number. Also Im looking at posibly buying a second boat and might be looking for a Capt wanting to get into chartering to work with me. Anyone who might be interested give me a bmail with email and phone number. I run out of Lagrange and Broad creek on the Rappahannock.

Have a good one

Bobby

1 - 2 of 2 Posts