Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Capt. Tom Hughes will be presenting 'Fly & Light Tackle Fishing on the Susquehanna Flats' for Alltackle Annapolis, 2062 Somerville Rd., Annapolis, MD, on Wednesday, Apr 6, 2011, from 7pm until 8:30pm.

Capt Hughes is a full time fly & light tackle fishing guide and has been guiding on 'the flats' since 2000. This will be a PowerPoint Slide presentation covering equipment, flies, lures, techniques, and more!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I was going to try am make it. I am still in Baltimore.
Are you still going to have it?

Jeff

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. I was supposed to be out of town but got back this morning, so I will be there.

Kevin

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Nice meeting you again Keith. We'll have to get together to do some fishing.

·
Tidal Fish Commercial Subscriber - I support Tidal
4,758 Posts
Keith: Thanks for allowing me to do the seminar. I walked around allTackle before leaving and you have everything needed to catch fresh and saltwater fish.

Tim: It was a pleasure dinning with you, Don, Betty, and Jim. That Cuba sandwich was outstanding along with the black bean soup.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Tom-any chance there is a video of the seminar. Would have loved to be there but wife had to work so I had the kids. PM me.
Mike

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry - No video was taken but stay tuned for more free seminars including the Pre-Season Rigging Party this Wednesday, April 13th. Bring your baits and we will help you get them properly rigged for opening day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts