Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some advice on Nextrail Aluminum trailers. I have a 25 Proline and was considering the Nextrail. Seems to have the looks..........what about the service or construction. Any advice would be great.

Frank
"Skirtchaser"

·
Registered
563 Posts
Capt. Fred on the offshore board has one for his 25' Hydra-Sport Vector WA. It seems to be an excellent trailer, tows great, had no trouble getting it shipped up from Fla. We did have to monkey around with it quite a bit getting the bunks adjusted right for the boat, but that is to be expected. B-mail him on the offshore board, I am sure he will answer any questions you might have.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any update on Nextrail trailers? I've been looking for a used trailer, but not having any luck. Their prices and delivery seem to be pretty good, so I was just thinking of getting a new trailer from them.

Thanks - Capt. Jeff Gantnier

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check out my post on the offshore board. Spend the extra bucks and get another make. Not very many good reports. Who knows. I went with Loadmaster for the second time in 5 years. I paid 500.00 more but I don't care at this point.

Frank
"Skirtchaser"

·
Registered
32 Posts
Check out Ace Trailers in Florida they ship up this way on a regular basis I think they still do. I would suggest the torsion suspension it's a lot nicer. Check with Wally at Buoy 8 Store on the corner of 33 where you turn to got to Urbana I believe his brand was Loadmaster. My Ace is nice all Alum. or Stainless and so far so good 2years old. If you are used to a roller trailer it is alot of different we had a hard time getting the hang of it.

Ace Trailers
ACE BOAT TRAILERS
Don't Trust Your Boat On Anything Else!
6511 South Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, Florida

Phone (813)831-8918
Fax (813)832-3907
Cell (813)610-5494
http://www.ace-trailers.com/pages/833974/index.htm

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
I have a bunker by Load Master too and it's great! We tow a LOA 29' 6" with an 8' 6" beam. Wouldn't have any other.

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

1 - 6 of 6 Posts