Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
We can help if you need it. We are located in Maryland but have a custom metal fabrication shop specializing in stainless steel and aluminum work. If you cannot find anyone out there that can help you or if you need something custom made please call me at 443-829-6957.
Thanks,
Jimmy Harris

·
Registered
212 Posts
We can help if you need it. We are located in Maryland but have a custom metal fabrication shop specializing in stainless steel and aluminum work. If you cannot find anyone out there that can help you or if you need something custom made please call me at 443-829-6957.
Thanks,
Jimmy Harris

What part of Maryland do you work from?? Phil

·
Registered
182 Posts
If you dont mind running down the shore, S&S Marine in Norfolk does a great job. Ask for Mike.

They are about 10 minutes from the CBBT toll booth.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wanted to stay north of the bay bridge tunnel. OC MD would be closer than Norfolk. SS did the top I have and they do good work. I just want a little feature added behind my live well so it's not a large amount of work. Left a message with Standard but have not heard back yet.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Marshall's welding 4840 Crisfield Hwy, Crisfield, 4102511708
He built a rocket launcher for me last winter,, out of aluminum,, work was pretty in a timely manner, I found him as an exhibitor at the commercial waterman's show in Ocean City last January, Good Luck, phil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts