Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 things...
1) What kind of man would put a "hickey" on a woman in a spot that's visible for all to see?

2) When is a woman considered too old to have a visible "hickey"

3) Is this something that people even notice?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[Q]fishfool originally wrote:

I'm sure there are plenty of other women wishing they had a husband who wanted to give them a hickey.
[/Q]

Now, there's the makings of an interesting poll...

Hey, here's a thought...ask your wives or girlfriends how they feel about that...

·
Registered
21 Posts
[Q]nu2fishing originally wrote:
3 things...
1) What kind of man would put a "hickey" on a woman in a spot that's visible for all to see?

2) When is a woman considered too old to have a visible "hickey"

3) Is this something that people even notice?

[/Q]

Alright Boots, This is elementary.

1. One that drives a Camaro, with his Mullett blowing in the wind.
2. Once her kids are on the "Fastrack" with their Wal-Mart careers.
3. Tis a badge of honor in trailer courts across America. It says "I Love You" more than any mood ring could.

I hope this helps Cheryl!!![grin]

·
Tidal Fish SUPER Commercial Subscriber
10,897 Posts
After 12 wonderful years of marital bliss with Jil, if it is her passion and desire to suck any part of my body until it turns red and swollen - who am I to argue?

·
Registered
474 Posts
when i was 18 or 16 something like that, i ate a qualude(rorer 714) pass out, woke up, and i was pissed my neck was covered with bruses.

i had work the next day as a waiter at a pizza place, i bought a bottle of the Cover Girl make up stuff, smeared my neck, the stuff rubbed off on my white color shirt, i was totally embrassed.

it wasn't all that bad cuz i did get some butt love that night.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[Q]stevesea originally wrote:
when i was 18 or 16 something like that, i ate a qualude(rorer 714) pass out, woke up, and i was pissed my neck was covered with bruses.

i had work the next day as a waiter at a pizza place, i bought a bottle of the Cover Girl make up stuff, smeared my neck, the stuff rubbed off on my white color shirt, i was totally embrassed.

it wasn't all that bad cuz i did get some butt love that night.

[/Q]

Now I realize why I was afraid to ask...[grin]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts