Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much for doing all those various videos. I enjoy them very much.
Soenke
You're welcome! It's feedback like this that keeps me making them.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't get it to play.
How are you trying to view it?

- - - Updated - - -

Very informative, thank you:thumbup:. The 5 of Diamonds skid reminded me of "this amp goes to 11"...
LOL You're very welcome!

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
CHOC, I click on this
that you sent. It comes up but I can't make it show the video. It is just froze won't play. And I always like watching your videos. Don't know what happened. It says, "Stay tuned the show will start shortly"

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CHOC, I click on this
that you sent. It comes up but I can't make it show the video. It is just froze won't play. And I always like watching your videos. Don't know what happened. It says, "Stay tuned the show will start shortly"
Andy, it's a recording from Facebook Live. You have to skip the first few minutes. I start the video 5 min early to let people come in and get their popcorn. ;)

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Andy, it's a recording from Facebook Live. You have to skip the first few minutes. I start the video 5 min early to let people come in and get their popcorn. ;)
I got it now. And it was very interesting. I have been catching pickerel and people have been asking me about pickerel fishing. Now all I have to do is post your video and tell them here is all you want to know about pickerel fishing. Thanks!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got it now. And it was very interesting. I have been catching pickerel and people have been asking me about pickerel fishing. Now all I have to do is post your video and tell them here is all you want to know about pickerel fishing. Thanks!
That's what I like to hear! Thanks, Andy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts