Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well after the morning we had trying to striper fish today. You have to read the previous post before you read this!!!!

http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/virginia-angler/252165-slower-than-slow-reverse.html

It gets even better:

Figured I build a fire, have a beer and enjoy the games. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

3:45 PM Just got done saying thanks to the Henrico County Fire Department after a squirrels nest in our chimney caught fire, sounded like a jet engine, smoke fogged the entire neighbor hood and we thought we had a chimney fire. House & everything is fine, but Sandy is not a happy camper right now. Some how this is my fault???

I can't take too much more excitement. Hope the good luck is over with for one day! :D:D:D

Kevin
Weekend Mistress
Coastal Conservation Association-Virginia

·
Registered
753 Posts
Hey Kevin, dont waste your money on a lottery ticket today !!!

Good luck for the rest of the day, hope nothing else goes wrong : )

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bad Ju Ju or Something!!!

Brandon,

You were probably a lot safer staying far away from me today. Must have been something I did in a previous life!!! :D:D:D

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Holy ****, you're definitely a bad one to hang around today... :helpsmilie:

Maby you should think about hanging a rabbits foot or some garlic around your neck.;-)

I think you SHOULD buy a lottery ticket, what ya got to lose.:thumbup:

There's always tomorrow.:yes:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Maybe I was on the opposite end of the #3 thing. We caught 3 stripers today. Thanks for the come back on the phone today and hopefully we can help each other out next time. Catch ya later. Thanks again............:thumbup:Bill House

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Fresh Perspective Kevin

It's not all that bad, you have a beer in hand, free neighborhood smoke out, they all know you now if they didn't before so you'll inevitable be invioted to more parties than any other neighbor, and you provided some needed excitement. At least you weren't the squirrel, and you probably went fishing today.

On the other hand, I repaired a crib, packed for my wife having baby # 2, talk about exciting days. I am cooking ribs on the grill right now with a Legend brown in hand though. Glad your house didn't catch fire, tell Sandy the trout are coming to SS # 12 ... in about five months.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts