Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang,

Hey I had to return a reel to Angler's that I bought in December. After three trips it locked up on me.

They were curious about the failure, but happily asked what I'd like to do. They applied the $$$ toward another reel (different manufacturer).

I think Angler's has their customer service figured out. This is exactly how they will have to compete now and in the future. Since they have the relationship with the manufacturer, it costs them little to do the right thing.

I returned to be a frequent customer a couple of years ago, and I think they are doing good work.

·
Premium Member
26,133 Posts
I keep telling everyone to deal with the local shops.The owners will bend over backwards for you.In late Dec. of 2006 -I needed some chart. daisy chains.Warren's baitshop owner (Ricky) tied them up special for me that night.Those daisy chains were HOT that day-gave us 14 fish.Try getting that service at a big box store.I'm glad Angler's did you right-I would not expect any differant outcome from them. Skip

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
809 Posts
I couldn't agree more....We need to support these small shops. Case-and-point, I live in the Middle River area and, to the best of my knowledge, we are down to one local shop. I wanted to take the kids fishing the other day and they were closed! Try getting minnows at Dicks, BPS, Sports Athu., Wal-Mart, 7-11, Royal Farms, etc. Ain't happening! :nono:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts