Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started the day off a little later than yesterday but in the same spot as yesterday. (NSSS)
Started catching them but not as many and not as big, had to work hard for them today, I didn't get any worthy of pics but Phil did...................

nice to see Jason out there today

we also saw some tanks.............

nice to see Roger as well but didn't get a pic of him

we did try two other channels off of the main shipping channel and caught fish in both spots, nice to locate a few more areeas to fish

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ajg - thanks. great day with great WX, as Phil said in yesterdays post, can't believe we were using 3/4 at CBBT and 1 1/2 in the Patapsco, with the WWD's not on I'll take fish that are hungry in 50' of water

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
nice work

nice jp, again, thanks for reporting and giving us insight into where and how deep they are. again the dismal forecast turned out to be wrong.

you going going for the tri-fecta tomorrow?

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
JP...Nice seeing you guys out there today also.Man you guys have some sort of Mojo going on or something,I hit some of the same spots and only came up with fingerling's...must be those fancy jig heads;) .
I'm not worthy :rolleyes: ,WTG and thanks for the report .

Roger

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Frank - no, I have to work tomorrow.
Roger - not sure if jig heads mattered as much as size and color of plastic.

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
JP I warned you about Phill and I glad to see you guys got on to some fish. Thanks for the report and I guess I’m going to have to get a camera so I can get some pic’s of Phill fish. I guess I'll be back down there next weekend but in the mean time I have to nurse my fingers from ALL the fish we caught this weekend at the Promise Land. :eek:

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jason - yea I know:(
Steve - glad you all did well
Jamie - thanks, nice to still be fishing in mid"WINTER"
- you need any more help with the boat:)

·
Premium Member
26,271 Posts
Nice report.Amazing the differance in the fish's body shape caught up here vs way south.:( Still good looking fish for mid Jan. Skip

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
JP- thanks again for Sunday, another decent day catchin' rock in Baltimore City...in January...without coats on!:rolleyes:
Roger - we were in the channels ON THE BOTTOM catchin' while not necessarily on good marks. And using limetruese!;)
Jason- it was prolly the same fish:rolleyes:
puddlejumpr- JP is a great guy and doesn't hold anything back:)
Skip - the better fish, mid to upper 20s- were HEAVY, very much like the CBBT footballs.

...come on cold!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jack - nice surprise for this weird winter
Ralph - The tanks seemed strange to me
kdkil - thanks
Skip - these fish were almost all healthy, we had a sea lice on the boat again on sunday.
Phil - what a nice 2 days, your welcome anytime you don't want the slapping:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts