Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Headed out with my third party of folks from NB Handy Corporation fpr half day charter. Carter (Rep from NB Handy) asked about the Small Craft advisory, but with the intellicast showing they were wrong we were on. Of course they were wrong and we crushed the rock fish from 30" to 38" inches. They guys had a ball and in short order caught our limit. They guys were done and had a ball. So we headed in and back at the dock by 4:00PM. Heard the bite was going off in the AM, but slowed in the afternoon. The fish we caught were all full of eels.

I am thankful for having an company take their customers out for a great day of fishing with me in these economic times.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Kevin your on FIYAH!:D:clap:

Glad you had a great trip.

Thanks for the offer to:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Great report Glad you guys had a good time out there! We haven't been out since the tourney but hope to get out sometime soon :yes:

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
kevin if you go post it so i can find you & do a limit in about 5 minutes. it'll save me alot of time. WTG

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tony you catch fish like now tomorrow. I have been next to you several nights at the bridge and watched you in envy!

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We were nto eeling this trip. The night before we were.

No I was referring to fishing a few weeks ago next to Tony at the Highrise.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thats awsome!!! what is intellicast and how do i find it.

Im getting real tired of looking at the forcast and deciding to go to work only to find when i cross the hrbt that it looks flat out!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts