Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wayne Zinc is the first one in with a nice 40 inch 35 lb striper! Note the "Evil Dick" lure he got it on. He was coming back and was near the lighthouse when it hit. I am sure he will fill in the details when he gets home. After of course he rubs it in to Mark that Mark chose deer over fish! I hope you got a deer Mark so it's not too painful.:innocent:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Not nice

Saw lots of deer and didn't get off a shot:confused: Now I gotta look at this, I never let him get his picture taken.:yes: Oh the pain:eek: See you as soon as possible. Mark

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
You are right Mark. It is time you let Wayne get in one of the pictures:thumbup: I am sorry you didn't get your deer. John, Jake, Ed and Dave just got back in. They lost three but managed to get a 44" and a 36" in the boat. They said it was rough this morning but it is calming down now. Grizzdog threw all his fish back so I didn't get a picture of him, sorry. We still have some boats out so we will see what the day brings.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Next in is Renee Cromwell with a nice 38" fish. This is day two for her and Kenny and they are leaving with a nice bounty for their annual fish fry. Congratulations!

·
Registered
762 Posts
ED saves the day

It was looking like I was going to go home smelling skunky for the second Saturday in a row. Trolled the western edge of the channel for a couple hours in rain and 2 footers with a bunch of other boats without marking much in the way of bait or fish. Didn't hear much promising chatter on the radio either so I started a slow troll back towards the WW Bridge reef thinking maybe I needed to get away from the boat noise. About 3/4 of the way back between 72 and PNP light drag starts whining on the straight back rod with a 16oz inline and a 14" red Evil Dick eel. Boated the fat 40" and headed back to Buzz's to clean the boat and get it ready for next week when we'll throw the planer boards over. Ran only 3 lines today since I was solo...light weight daisy chain up high, Evil Dick down low and 4 arm umbrella in between.

Thanks Christy for the photo! Oh and tell Mike I saw some of those gannets people were giving him a hard time about.;-)

Grizz Dog...if your'e out next Sunday we'll try to hail you on 68.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts