Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

· Registered
269 Posts
So where do the Barners fish? I have fished the Raritan a few times with a guide. I fished it on my own once last year. My old boat felt too small so this year I have a new boat and plan to try it more. I was also thinking about giving the Deleware Bay a try.

· Registered
16 Posts
Most of us fish the South Jersey Coast (Delaware Bay and Ocean) If you like you can check us out at www.thebassbarn.com We presantly have over 10,000 Members in our Community. If you are coming to our area jump on and post a Question, Someone is sure to step up with the info.

· Registered
17 Posts
Insanity on the Barn...Used to be Insanity here but my email changed and I lost my password so I can not find how to get that back. Had to re-sigh with new name.

Hey John - how's the baby doing? I'm taking the cover off the boat today and I plan on doing some fishing, multiple days the week of 4/10-14 you interested?

· Registered
175 Posts
[Q]Threes the Limit originally wrote:
Insanity on the Barn...Used to be Insanity here but my email changed and I lost my password so I can not find how to get that back. Had to re-sigh with new name.

Hey John - how's the baby doing? I'm taking the cover off the boat today and I plan on doing some fishing, multiple days the week of 4/10-14 you interested?
[/Q]

The baby is doing great Rocco, thanks for asking. I've been prepping him for the upcoming fishing season. Check out my report from yesterday down the Susky Flats[smile]

You know me, I'm always interested. I'll let you know if I can swing it at work/home, saving a sick day when the action really picks up. Touch base with me or I'll do the same by next weekend

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.