Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I know of 1 caught at the hambone last week. 65lb. Got the Intel directly from the lady from dnr who does the fish surveys at sunset Marina. Nobody is targeting them right now with these nice eddies that have been at the canyons full of yellowfins.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd like to chase yellowfins, but if the weather is questionable then we drag across the hotdog/hambone. At this point Monday looks like my only free day.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Go for it somebody has to start posting reports I was looking at water temps the other night an I am willing to bet we been running over fish to get to fish

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm not going until Saturday but I'd sure like to know what the water looks like at the dog. Going to be 2 tournaments worth of boats out there this weekend. Plus it looks like that eddy at the Baltimore might break off and fizzle out by then.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks there will be some decent water just past the poormans. That's an easy straight shot, if heading back to the hotdog.

·
Registered
63 Posts
They are there, not in huge numbers yet but they are definitely there - trust me! As close as the fingers. Very people are fishing for them, which makes it nice.

·
Registered
24 Posts
We left Fenwick around 12:30 last Sunday, 6/19. Went to the hambone. Trolled six rods. Caught a few skippies. A little later hooked a better fish- est. 70 lb bluefin right on top of the bone, on a green/chartreuse sea witch. Back to OC Inlet just after 5pm. image.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts