Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished out of Harbor Hospital ramp Saturday. I found some fishing equipment. If you can describe it we can make arrangements to return it.

Also did well on rock from 18" to 22". Fished above the Key bridge to above Hanover Street Bridge. Used Spro Bucktails 3/8 oz in Brown and white with brown and white hair, a varity of swim baits all produced equally well. Water quality was very good, could see 3 to 4 feet down. Water temps were 57 to 59 degrees.

Larry

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Hey larry, your fishin my turf!;-):D

Some of the folks that fish off that ramp dock have been hittin the juice pretty hard.. may have memory impairment...:yes:

·
Premium Member
26,291 Posts
Very nice of you to try and find the owner :yes:.Perhaps making a small sign and putting it where you found the gear might help the owner get ahold of you.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
what language do you post the sign in. Isn't there a requirement for multiple languages so you don't discriminate ?Wait, you don't have to post in different launguages--just post a picture of the gear !
There problem solved !:hysterical:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
Larry ....ever find the owner?:cool: BTW I was getting ready to say your temp gauge was broke:rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts