Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
By the way.. Who's fish'n with the "The Last Buck" outta Swan Creek? Who's the Captain? Ya want some eat'n fish get on his boat!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gerald - Winds have held me down from trying Hodges - Any other suggestions or other white perch reports? By the way any thing to a coming or falling tide at Hodges? I have made several Perch Jerkers - ready to go if I can get out.

Chuck

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Hodges pretty much shut down. But I found a bunch today just where I thought they would be. There is a bunch along the tolchester channel from red 12 to red 16. There is a 26" contour line parallel to the channel that has a row of crab pots on it. Just inside of it in anywhere from 24-25' of water. just ride along the row of crab pots and you'll find them. Found a big bunch in 30' of water but they wouldn't bite. We snagged a few try'n to get'm to bite.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Found some again today but they were moving more. Hard to stay with'm. Kept about 10 that were either big or bad hooked. Taste the same. Had some shallow water stripers. Kept a 22 and a 29.
10-25-15 RH.jpg

·
Registered
830 Posts
Hodges pretty much shut down. But I found a bunch today just where I thought they would be. There is a bunch along the tolchester channel from red 12 to red 16. There is a 26" contour line parallel to the channel that has a row of crab pots on it. Just inside of it in anywhere from 24-25' of water. just ride along the row of crab pots and you'll find them. Found a big bunch in 30' of water but they wouldn't bite. We snagged a few try'n to get'm to bite.
It was a pretty good bite Saturday, fishing with Gerald... hard to stay on the fish with the wind and current. Closer to home there have been some WP @ rocky point in the NE river. The Sass has a bunch also. I have not found many WP in the Elk or Canal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts