Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hunt waterfowl most of the time but on bluebird days I'd rather chase grouse. Looking for some VA or MD guys to trade some hunts with (grouse). My spots are in VA but I buy a MD license every year.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Yep, there are a few grousers on UJ aren't there???

I'm more into quail since I seem to have better luck finding them!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Nah, I prefer inshore..I like sighfishing to trout, bass, sunnies, etc..

I like stripers as much as the next guy, but am not a huge fan of trolling. They're a lot of fun when they're breaking though..!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Haven't hunted them in a few years--mostly been sticking to waterfowl, as we live in Annapolis, but used to hunt the public areas in VA and Green Ridge in MD over my GSP and did OK. GSP died an month ago and now I have a DD (Drahthaar) pup and a new house in western MD, so I am all fired up about grouse hunting again. Would love to team up with other bird dog owners to hunt em this fall. Will be planning big weekend up there on opening day.

Anyone else have a DD out there?

Here she is point at 8 wks!

Fitz

·
Registered
50 Posts
Fitz-

S- hey I am sorry to hear about Gracie, Heather has always spoken highly of her. It looks like as though you have the makings of another great dog....good luck and maybe I will see you in a blind this year... Its a small world after all
[smile]

Regards,
Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts