Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anybody has been fishing CC ships lately and done any good? I know with all the rain and wind its been slow but figure i would ask..thanks Brandon

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
I'm afraid the water is going to be dirty. It will take several tide cycles to clean it up. That's my guess. I thought about trailering over there tomorrow, but they are calling for the wind to go over 15 knots sometime in the morning and possibly die off in the late afternoon. Mighty uncomfortable and hard to drift. So I'm not sure. The wind will blow out of the South Sunday and be less intense and that might be a better day to go. They are there for sure.

Good Fishin

·
Registered
164 Posts
we fished it all week without a run. monday the water temp was 42, last night it hit 50. the yo-yo temps have given them lock jaw. hopefully it will level off, we'll be back out sat.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm afraid the water is going to be dirty. It will take several tide cycles to clean it up. That's my guess. I thought about trailering over there tomorrow, but they are calling for the wind to go over 15 knots sometime in the morning and possibly die off in the late afternoon. Mighty uncomfortable and hard to drift. So I'm not sure. The wind will blow out of the South Sunday and be less intense and that might be a better day to go. They are there for sure.

Good Fishin
Mike i plan on going out there Sunday like you said Saturday is gonna be a little bit bumpy:boat:

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we fished it all week without a run. monday the water temp was 42, last night it hit 50. the yo-yo temps have given them lock jaw. hopefully it will level off, we'll be back out sat.
Kevin that's not very promising but im gonna give it ago... let me know what you do tomorrow..Brandon

·
Registered
290 Posts
fishing from my cc

was just out in my garage climed in the boat dropped a mr twister out both sides on 8# test waited a good 5 mins. not 1 bite. came back in the house. john

·
Registered
164 Posts
Mighty Quinn, yea they pull us around, thats why we do it :yes: they spin us alot.
i needed a night like that, i had been on a missing streak.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah thats bad ass a pic of lee with that fish beside the boat. I bet he stopped crying like a girl when he caught that one!j/k:D glad yall got em good. wish we weree catchin like that at the HR. Lots of bites, 1 fish.

·
Registered
164 Posts
that fish was shaking its head, you can see the waves behind its gills. it looked like it was going to jump into lees boat.
lee was on a rant when that fish hit, which broke his missing streak too. it just shut him up for a second:D the pitures are in order, when i caught the three 45"ers in a row, lee was mad!:roflguy: we were almost rolling of of our kayaks. it was halarious and loud. :clapping2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts