Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
I heard from someone about an ago who is mating on a charter.

They were off the Ramda. No fish. Marking very little bait.

Hopefully things will pick up.

·
Registered
276 Posts
yes i put in at rudee and it wasnt to bad i was the second boat there and it wasnt bad. you just have to get there EARLY!!! you plan on heading out of there soon?

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Nah , just wondering what i missed. Was going to go this morning but after the weather and fishing reports yesterday decided to skip it this weekend. Just got back from taking the dog on an 8mile walk on the Dismal Swamp trail, im dun for the day and so is she since she tripled it crashing through the woods along the trail. At least you got dinner, thanks for the report.

·
Registered
276 Posts
no problem hope you get out there soon and catch some. good luck to you. and yes im having him for dinner tonight.:clapping2:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
We trolled around this afternoon and got skunked. Sounded like everyone else had the same luck on the radio.

WHERE ARE THE FISH???
East at about 8 miles or so....... Heard the man was checking and writing tickets today for those who dared and to boot, they make you follow them back to Rudee to get your ticket:eek2:.
Catch and release at the CBBT is sounding better.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts

Didn't go out.. thought about it but checked the wind and didn't care for the east wind....might think about tomorrow if the schedule allows for it....:fishing2:

·
Registered
412 Posts
we fished cape henry from 1 - 430 nothing stopped at the bridge and caught two for fun. released them but it was good to see a fish to get the skunk off.

·
Registered
5 Posts
whats the bid deal about the 3 mile line? Are you allowed to catch fish beyond it as long as you don't keep them? I have some work buddies that want to catch some fish. I don't really care If I have to let them go I just want to get into some big boys.

I got skunked today off of Cape Henry

Thanks

·
Registered
263 Posts
target bluefish

It is illegal to either possess or to target striper past three miles. If you are past three miles then you should only target bluefish and release any stripers you catch and then you are still legal.

·
Registered
151 Posts
New to this board, just moved the boat back down to Va from DE in Dec. good to be back
Fished Cape Henry Sat from 8:30 till about 3;00 got two a 29" & a 38" long day of dragging baits.
The good news I can share is I got back to DE on Sunday and they have had a steady run of fish small and big off Fenwick and Ocean City from Friday right up till monday, every boat that went out limited. So we still have a lot of fish heading our way.
See ya on the water
Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts