Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas to all!! I am trying to find a boat slip for a 21ft parker over the next couple days to a week down at Rudee Inlet. Unfortunately, I have called the local marinas and they are all booked solid. It would be much easier on me and my family if we could just pay to keep it at a local dock for a week if anyone has a slip available. Please send me a bmail or call me at my cell 757-876-6819. We would like to get the boat down tonight or tomorrow if possible. If anything else, we will be glad to give you a tour of our lighthouse (Middle Ground Lighthouse) anytime you want. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Idled past Long Bay Point Christmas Eve to let the family and out of town family see the lights on the docks (disappointing this year) and noticed quite a few empty slips over on the 28'-30' side at LBP...call the office maybe they can help you out...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Call Captn Bob at finseeker sportfishing, hes got a big dock and maybe able to help you, pretty sure he rents a slip every now and then, and is very friendly guy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts