Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a lot of sleet this morning in Frederick then it turned to snow and we got about an inch now its sleeting aging, what a mess. I guess I’ll be cleaning the boat out AGAIN tomorrow…:censored:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Just rain

Only rain in Glen Burnie :))

Update: about 4 PM the rain changed to sleet and finally ice. As of
10 PM the deck had about 1/2 inch of ice and the street had a good
coating of ice. Slippery!

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
1,699 Posts
Rain only in Rosedale

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
We had a lot of sleet this morning in Frederick then it turned to snow and we got about an inch now its sleeting aging, what a mess. I guess I'll be cleaning the boat out AGAIN tomorrow…:censored:
Warm & Sunny in Easton!!! ;) Clean the boat & come on DOWN!!!! :D

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
414 Posts
Just a butt load of rain in Owings Mills.

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Andy, I'm on my way :boat: I bet there are about 20 wrecks on the highway right now and they have the cops and tow trucks going everywhere, if those idiots would just slow down. It's still sleeting up here. :censored:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
809 Posts
Was raining earlier, Rain and sleet mix in Mt. Washington now! What a mess. I'm sure this will screw things up for a few day. So much for fishing this weekend for me.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
As of 2:00pm I have 4"-5" of snow, 28F, in the Catoctin Mountains near Sabillasville (north Fred. Co.) and still snowing hard.

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Roger, Mike and I have baged our trip for tomorrow I just hope it does not screw it up to much. Chilli all 44 of those dam# cats are right outside of my office and boy do they stink. :helpsmilie:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
Steve ,I'm not going out in this **** either.It stinks.....the weather and those dam cats:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rodger if ain’t Emus its cats we had another hording case Wednesday night and seized 44 cats from this house and man what a mess. :surrender:

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
84 here, sunny and very windy, the charter boats caught many sails this morning perfect conditions.:cool2:

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Well, in the great white north we have 6"s at 3. It's not supposed to stop any time soon so it's going to pile up. And why aren't I living in Cabo I ask myself?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts