Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body going to the flea market this weekend ??
I am going to get there early to find a good spot to park, I dont need anything but will
most likely leave a few bucks lighter anyway I cant help myself .
I atleast have to renew MSSA and Fisherman mag .
Get done quick then start waxing and cleaning
70 today and 40 on sat this weather sucks
Leon

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
I'm supposed to help with the Wish A Fish table but don't know details until Thursday's mtg. Parking will s&ck, taking the motorcycle to minimize my carrying capacity and expenses.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fleamarket

I try to get there at 8 and park right on the street.I am glad most dont take credit cards
or I would be in deep do do. If I get too much more stuff I will have to get a bigger boat.
Leon

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
flea market

Mike,
Come on down, they have me parked on the bar side of the lot. But no beer till
all the wax is on and off ( 5 coats) LOL
LEON

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Not this year Eric it is Sat and Sun.

The Essex-Middle River Chapter of the MSSA Annual Fishing Flea Market

When: Saturday March 17 and Sunday March 18, 2006
Time: 9am-2pm each day
Where Commodore Hall, 1909 Old Eastern Ave. in Essex. Take the Beltway I-695 to Exit 36 Route 702. Go the the first traffic light and make a left turn. Go 7/10 or a mile and the hall is on the right.
Admission only $2.00

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Flea Market

I thought that was part of being a HO !!!!!!!!!!
I am getting used to people coming and watching thats why it is not done yet.
I keep ending up at the bar for a drink and never get back to waxing. Been there 3
times and got the wax out of the bag once.
But what the he!! I we got a couple weeks before launch. A drink with friends is worth
the time
Leon

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Going to pass on this one. After the Tri State and Padaena flea markets there's not much flea market $ left.:sweatdrop:

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Hey Leon, I have 2 buffers and Mike has 2 hands:thumbup: That should keep him away from that imitation beer for a while.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
i would like to hit the show but i will be spending Saturday working on the boat and Sunday packing.

the wife & I are headed to Nashville on Tuesday morning.
one on my HVAC apprentices won the local competition and is entered in the National Craft Competition.
we will be there from Tuesday thru Saturday.

anyone been there?

have any ideas of places to go or to see?
we have a couple days out there with nothing on the competition adgenda so we'll get a chnace to do some sight seeing.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I'll be there some on Saturday. Need some 12" shads for Spring and some custom made daisy chain bags (thanks Tom) from Bob-A-Long charters. I'm sure I'll find other stuff I need . . .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts