Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
That dude just doesn't return emails... I'm sure he's busy, I just need a real quick word from him. If you have it, send via p-mail, or If you want to give him a call for me...pmail for details.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Think he is fishing in the Bahamas.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
Crow, now you were rather abusive about his ad rate before...

Does this concern an ad?

Abusive people don't get to call Brandon for 55 clams, Pizo...

There's a small butthole surcharge...

Diagram that sentence any way you'd like.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Listen... I gave him the pleasure of a full blown apology for being a butthole.

Since then... no Fishing Fair ads. Haven't noticed? Well, it's been killing me with these other promotions popping up!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I'VE GOT YOUR NUMBER!!!!!!

I'VE GOT YOUR :censored: !!!!!!

:D :clap: :D :clap: :D :clap:

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
I am back, was in the Bahamas, back for one night and then went to Belize. Just got back. Check for the Fly Fishing Board for a bunch of reports and cool pictures.

Sorry guys, fishing is too much fun not to do it all the time. :D My net access was not too good so I am backed up with about 275 emails.

Crow Bait did apologize, which I respect and appreciate and has been good about everything on the boards since.

I will check my email, if the information in there I will get it posted like we talked about.

Brandon

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
GUNNY!!!

I had the chance to meet him and chat with him at the S.H.O.T. Show in Orlando this year, he's really quite funny, I walked up to him and said "damn, Gunny, I thought I was going to meet the star of "Saving Silverman" he nearly fell on the floor laughing....FYI, in that movie he placed a swishy type football coach...way too funny

1 - 19 of 19 Posts