Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just seen the biggest ass bee I have ever seen in my life when I went in the kitchen to pour a glass of wine. It looks like a fat honey bee 3 inches long. I hate to just kill it, and if it was a wasp i would immediately, but it looks like a bee although it has stripes on its abdoment. Help!

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Prolly some kind of harmless bug that's camoflauged like a bee as a defense. Grab him and find out if he has a stinger.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Turn all the lights out, crack the front door, turn on the porch light...maybe he'll be drawn toward the light...it works for other pest

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Then we'll never know if it stings. I'm totally prepared to risk his hands to find out. You can;t just let hese things go unresolved!

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, you'd like that? Not that far gone yet, think I'll take Nu's approach and observe the animal from time to time.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Since I have to get up at 4AM on the weekdays, I try to stay up late on the weekends. Kinda feels like I'm being "bad". Yeah I'm a wild man these days. It's crazy what having kids can do to you! I used to be the guy who would party all night and go to work straight from the party.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
now I stay up late so's I can see the kids when they come in. Or try to. Many's the time they see dad snoring on the couch.

·
Registered
692 Posts
You guys are making me feel really old...my kids are all grown...my time is pretty much my own...oh...wait...I think hubby just called me to bed [grin][wink]

·
Registered
692 Posts
[Q]Hippie Joe originally wrote:
I'm slightly nocturnal, I'll be up till midnight.
[/Q]

I guess I turned into the nocturnal one [smile]

·
Registered
35 Posts
HAY THAT SOUNDS LIKE A CHINISE HORNET YOU HAVE THIER.THAY GET QUITE LARGE ( THAY DONT STING VERY BAD) "LOL" YOU SHOULD TIE A STRING TO HIS LEG AND LET HIM FLY AROUND. "LOL"[excited][excited]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts