Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Wife tell me that we have other plans for Saturday, oh well, so I'll be looking for weather conditions later in the week for a weekend dip.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
i was out and about yesterday- water temps are 61* now- i will be off the beach tomorro for the "monster trucks on the beach show" and drift for a few flatties as well while we watch the show............

http://www.beacheventsfun.com/beachstreetusa_web_site_028.htm

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
not being a diver of course i never heard of such a plce but i just googled it and man o man that place is awesome !!!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Lake+Rawlings+&btnG=Google+Search

·
Registered
578 Posts
It's great for freedive practice. I'm taking my daughter for her open water scuba checkout and will probably do a little bit of both. Might take some pix in the process. My second son did his OW checout there too. First son did his FL witht he manatees. Hey, a guy's got to have his dive buddies. My youngest son is chomping at the bit to get certified now, too. I just need to encourage the freedive interest in the second two now. The first two already have the bug.
Mark[grin]

PS: My wife and I met in a basic class I was teaching 25 years ago so she is pretty understanding about all this dive stuff. I'll post a picture of her going through a shipwreck in Barbados a couple of weeks ago once I regain posting ability. Posted too many fly pictures less than 30 days ago.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd like to go then, for sure. You're lucky to be married to a woman who empathizes and participates in all of this with you, Mark. I've had girlfriends - potential trial runners to the lifelong haul - who were completely opposed to me hunting, and I smartly pulled the plug. Haven't had any serious girlfriends since, but I know the woman I marry is going to be at least a participant.

I posted on Spearboard that I was going to Lake Rawlings next Saturday of Memorial Day weekend to do some training.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
mark, subscriber or not you can post as many pics as you wish if you know how- even non subscribers can

·
Registered
578 Posts
Check your bmail, racn.

My wife's brother was a goose hunting guide for many years and still hunts. I have no problems in that area either.
Mark[grin]

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
i have no idea what you are talking about and now i am totally lost

·
Registered
578 Posts
racn35, Your comment about being able to post as many pictures as you want if you know how was just referring to posating on another site with a link to that site on tidalfish, right?
Mark

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
no not a link, you can post on any forum as long as you know how- no limit- even tho we both subscribe we dont have too- i will have to find the "pic posting" thread- i just thought you said you had posted too many pics already and couldnt post any more, and i didnt see in the fly ot hunting section and ya lost me, that radiation has taken its toll for sure !!

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
sorry about screwing up your thread mako !! anyway shooter here is the thread that explains how to post pics.....subscriber or not as many as you want- click this link and then scroll down 6 posts to jasonco51's there he show how easy it is to post as many pics as you want !

http://www.tidalfish.com/boards2/viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP934078799&id=220331&sr1=jasonco51&sr2=&ExMth=no#post220390

1 - 20 of 24 Posts