Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
I'm heading up a trip for our company to take our mechanics on a fishing trip out of Chesapeake Beach.
we're taking two boats, Bay Hunter with Capt Randy Dean and Hooked-up 2 with Capt David Bailey.

they say that they are loaded with big blues and it has been difficult to get the spot to the rock.

hopefully the wind will lay down a bit...if not we may have a few "chummers"!!!:D

hope to out on our boat Sunday up around the Gunpowder/ H&M / Pooles area out of Dundee

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Working on the boat sunday if anyone wants to stop by for a few beers.

Dave

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Headed to Northern Neck VA to visit my parents and grandparents. We were planning on dragging the boat or atleast taking the canoe but it's gonna be WINDY. So we'll probably end up at the Williamsburg Pottery. BOOORING

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Paul you could always check out Wallermill park/ reservoir.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Working saturday

crabbing the bush river on sunday before the game

and not getting any:wacko:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Honeydo's Sat... (bad fishing forecast!)

Going to Skins vs Poops game Sunday.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Not good stuff got the funeral saturday then may try to get out in the boat for a ride and yes there will be beer involved

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
I'm having fun. I lowered my bike 2" and put on a 9" wide rear tire @6am. Cut the exhaust off my Dakota tow vehicle but had to order a muffler. Sooooo, Renegade Classics is having a biker party from 10-6 today, beer, band, Renegade Girls, etc. Sunday, it's probably football at Riverwatch as usual.

Boat still broke, parts on order.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Being a Big Wig at work shouldn't you be at LM working??????.....I mean after all it is PRS time.....Hmmmmmmmmm....9" wide rear tire...????...Fat tire Howley.........

Don't be take'in them Renegade girls for rides now.......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts