Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a notice of security breach on TF and on my E mail tied to TF. Asking me to reset password.

Wonder if anyone has ?

I erased history and then turned off computer. This let me log back onto TF but still getting message to reset password.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I just got an email notice that my password has been reset by Admin. Hadn't been on here in several days, but also noticed over the last few months a big increase in spam in my email. Can't say it's related, but possible. So far only an annoyance.

So, it only took them 5 months to discover a breach? :oops:

:popcorn:

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber
250 Posts
yup,
same here. could only log in with new password that i saw in email.
Thought it was a hoax, but needed to use to log in.
Scary that this was left hanging for so long if it's indeed true.

·
Registered
14,071 Posts
This action was announced a few weeks ago. Look in your email, might have gone to spam but a new password will be there. Log in with new password given to you and then go to your account under change password. Enter your new password, must be 10 digits, one number, one cap and one symbol. DONE

·
Registered
408 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much about this unless you use the same login name and password on other websites. if so you better change those passwords too especially if it's like banking or email or something. You wouldn't want a hacker taken over your bank account or your email. One of the things that was in the information that hackers got was your email address so if it has the same password as your title Fish account you better see about changing it.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support Tidal Fish
684 Posts
The site logs me in no problem, same old password, and as usual, won't let me update my email address. The email I entered 10 years ago remains, and is invalid and has been. Maybe it's a good thing.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support Tidal Fish
684 Posts
The site logs me in no problem, same old password, and as usual, won't let me update my email address. The email I entered 10 years ago remains, and is invalid and has been. Maybe it's a good thing.
Oh, it won't let me change password either......it's 10 years old as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts