Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chad and I are traveling to Fl to fish in the EET. I am considering renting a Ford Expedition for the trip. I am looking for two other anglers to make our expences lighter. I am saying two other because my trailer will hold 4 kayaks. Being a member of TKAA is a must. bmailo me if you are interested.

We will leave on Wednsday night and get there around noon on thursday. we will return on sunday night. This is going to be a relay driving situation, but with 4 it should be easy with shifts.

·
Registered
287 Posts
This is going to be more than just a tournament trip. Paddling through the mangroves is worth the trip itself. Tarpon, snook, grouper, big specks, reds, flounder and jack crevalle are all available in the flats in knee deep crystal clear water. Some of the best sight casting in the world. This area is like the keys but less crowded. Snook are available at night under dock lights just like schoolie stripers except they get up to 30 pounds. This will be a great trip not to mention a learning experience when you put that many great fisherman together.
Chad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.