Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know most folks have gone back to work today but I am still burning leave this week. weather looks OK for tomorrow and thursday so I plan on fishing. not sure what time or where yet but i plan on cape henry to north of 4a if trolling or maybe eeling the highrise for c and r. Ill be on 68,78,79. Anyone else????

·
Registered
526 Posts
Planning on taking the little boat out wreck fishing about 8 miles out of rudee and maybe troll for some striper after that.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Al- you have a b-mail, Im trying to judge/ get a commitment from my boyz if they want to fish with me or not before going back to school. If not Iwould d love to check out and fish your new ride, Pete says its awesome!!!- Craig

·
Registered
733 Posts
1/3

Planning on Wed. 1/3, Looks like an out going tide most of the day. Will probably
get out about 9a.m. and to CH and maybe back toward the 4A area, since the boat traffic
has calmed down the last few days, we just might get a bite going.. Be 68/78..

Skid
"ONE MO PASS" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fish'in too. . .

Haven't been in the game for at least 12 mos, but now got the priorities straight and 23' Trophy running great. . . Fished alot with my dad Jim on SurfDog 25' Carolina out of Rudee.

I will heading out of Rudee late, 1 pm, to do some afternoon dragging for striper. My boat used to be the Mistress, but will now go by Mistress Lynn. I will look for a report heading out if you guys would help us out that would be great. Hope to return the favor soon. . .

Later,

Jimbo:D

·
Registered
595 Posts
Im going to catch the flood tide tonight, leaving around 5pm out of LC headed for the Hi Rise. Thursday I will shoot for the ebb tide, leaving out around 2pm.

Eric
Roll Tide

·
Registered
259 Posts
Walt -
Glad to hear you're back, plan to take the Warrior out Thursday afternoon for a couple of hours - heading over early to mid Feb for a year.

Pat

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gonna be heading out in the am myself with a few buddies that are making their way down from Richmond. Going to be putting in over at Lynnhaven around 9 or 10 heading out to the Cape or maybe over to the High Rise. Will be on VHF 68 in a 29' Donzi...."E-Nuff Little's"....give me a call and tell me how the bite is around you. Good Luck!!!! J

1 - 15 of 15 Posts