Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will have the boy's out for the first time in awhile tommorow. (And the boat!)Gonna hit some cats up and try for some stripers later in the evening. Any advice on where and what we can use for the rocks in the river? Thanks guy's.[smile]

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
He is spending time with his family. Now, tell me again, who needs to get there priorities straight? You blood thristy, savage. Maybe you could spend some time away from the killing. Focusing on it too much makes it an idol. You god-less pagan![grin] (these comments are meant in the most respectful, loving way possible. No lab animals were harmed during the typing of this message)

Crash, good luck. Should be plenty of bait still on the flats. While catfishing, fillet a gizzards. Cut some strips of meat and use them as smaller cuts for stripers. I like a piece about 1" wide x 3" long and just put them out while catfishing. I do have better luck with these baits on a three way rig, with the lead leg being longer than the hook, thus keeping the bait up off the bottom. The stripers seem to take them pretty easily. Also, a large bobber way out behind the boat with the same strip of meat down 8-10 feet (or just the middle of the water column for what ever depth you in) works good too. And is fun for the boys to keep an eye on.

Best of luck.

Dayton

1 - 5 of 5 Posts