Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of now we're leaving OCMD at 430 looking for dolphin, wahoo, and potentially some deep dropping. Anyone else planning a trip?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha! hadn't missed it yet but thanks for letting me know. Fall is right around the corner so I'd be missing it soon... I will be in touch on the water

·
Registered
78 Posts
Heading out tomorrow around 3 for an overnighter...not sure where yet either Bawlmore or Wash. Taylor on 1 or 88a. 28 Parker CC

·
Registered
839 Posts
Thinking about a day trip Saturday too. Any ideas on where the best chance would be to put some meat in the box? Sounds like the Poormans has had a good marlin bite most of this week, but I'd rather catch tuna/mahi/wahoo to be honest.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I would say if you really want a wahoo work the 30f line with some of their favorite colors.I caught a 64"er weekend before last.Get one bait deep.

·
Registered
275 Posts
We're planning to be out there as well. Not sure yet where, hoping for a few more reports before making the final call. Most likely poormans, baltimore, or wash.

Anyone have a recent chloro shot? Last I'd heard green water was all the way to the canyons.

Blueprint. On 68 and 1

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cold Duck - weather looks good to me. 29 Regulator on my end. Only concern is that wind direction offshore looking light, but NE / ENE in the canyons. Don't care for that direction, but looks calm and variable inshore, so at least the ride out should be good if the models are correct.

All - feel free to hail me on the radio and I will happily share intel. Will probably spend most of the day on 68, 1 and 78a. Dead Money or Reed. Good luck out there!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Awesome! Probably gonna wait for light to launch and fish the late bite to come home in the dark. Good luck, Kevin usually on 1.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts