Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son netted a nice jacket on Monday near the main channel of the bay bridge.It is a light brown slip over wind breaker XL size.Has Boat US on the front.It was barely floating- my guess is lost Saturday or Sunday above the bridge.We found it being carried south on the outgoing current.

B-mail if it is yours.

·
Registered
13,950 Posts
Damn Skip, There's no telling what you guys will pull out of the water next. Hope to see you Thursday night. ........Gary

·
Premium Member
26,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was very glad to see it empty :eek::D.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Found a sleeping bag floating in the Magothy a few days after a reported jumper.........the bag was about 6 feet long and rolled up about the size of a persons waist......I felt the blood drain from my head as I approached to investigate:eek2:

·
Registered
654 Posts
If you need some beach gear, patrol the bay off SPSP on a warm and windy (west wind) summer day. All kinds of balls/floats/rafts/toys/etc get blown offshore.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Was it a Cleveland Brown's jacket? Maybe a fan jumped off the bridge after the Ravens came back from 14 points down to win the game.:clap:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Hey Bill and Skip. My only tow (knock wood!!) in ten years was caused by one of those 'trolling valve' buckets stuck between my prop and hull! I was landing a bigun in neutral in a strong following current. You can guess what happened! That's right, it was mine!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts