Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about doing a day trip Sunday if the forecast holds at 2' at 11 seconds all day. Wouldn't mind having a buddy boat if we go.
Most likely the Baltimore, out of OC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,167 Posts
Current plan is to fish my boat Sunday as well. Leaving OCMD ramp 330 ish AM. Haven't made up my mind where to fish yet, but may try to get away from the crowds.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
We plan on heading out Sunday as well. Trying for shark at the Dog, mainly because the canyons are too far of a run for my boat. Lock-It-Up on 68.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
862 Posts
Country - looks like the break is only a few miles outside the dog... May not have to go all the way to the edge to find YFT...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like 10-15 knot winds by tomorrow afternoon. That'd probably make for a beating coming back in on my 22 footer. That's the downside of having a smaller boat.....
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top