Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10-16-2008, 10:56 AM
27 sailfish

Tidal Fish SUPER Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish!

Most of you know I like to dive in the bay and often I find anchors while on the bottom.When I first started finding them- I though it was cool and figured I could make a few dollars selling them.The first year I took about 25 of them to the flea markets but only sold a few-barely enough to cover the expense of the table.

Anyhow- my garage has over 30 of them right now that need new homes :D.

Most are danforth type but I have one plow (rusty).

Most have chain and shackles :thumbup: - so if you are in need of an anchor or a spare, let me know.Price is whatever it is worth to you :yes: - I'm more interested in seeing them get used again-rather then gather dust.

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Lite Subscriber - My busines
5,141 Posts
Some of them would make fine trot line anchors for certain.

Guys, you're missing the boat if you don't take advantage of Skip's offer.

Everyone that own's a boat should have (on board) a spare anchor or two.

Skip.... that's a mighty nice gesture on your part to offer those treasures to our board members. I only hope they are savvy enough to realize the benefit you are offering them.

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you are serious - send me a B-mail.If I can find a buyer for them-I'll start diving for them more often :thumbup:.

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where were you guys at the flea markets ? :D:D

I live in Severn , Md near BWI airport if anyone wants to stop by and do some "shopping".

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Skip I'll be up that way tomorrow for a meeting and wouldn't mind stopping for a look. I hate my current anchor. give me a holler on my cell. 443-745-0853 and let me know if that works for you.

thanks
rod

·
Registered
290 Posts
skip i'd like to have that old plow and mayebethe other rust old fixed anchor in your pics for some yard decoration i'm doing,for that porpose would 10.00 each be enough?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts