Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Monday or Tue of next week? Looking to get out in the afternoon or evening if anyone has room. I start the night shift that week so I'm trying to get into the proper sleep cycle so mornings do not work.

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Very possibly Dave......I try to get out as often as I can when winds permit, and it's usually in the afternoon anywhere from noon - 3:00 till dark. I dont normally plan so far in advance though.......I'm close to the ramp(on the Magothy) and normally decide the day before or the day of. P-mail me if interested.

Bill

·
Registered
643 Posts
Room for a few

Pa Pa Bear, I'm looking for someone just like you , late afternoon until just after dark? I'm planning on fishing the Bush River, usually alone....contact me if this fits your plans, or anyone elses plans....443-243-0083

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Pa Pa Bear, I'm looking for someone just like you , late afternoon until just after dark? I'm planning on fishing the Bush River, usually alone....contact me if this fits your plans, or anyone elses plans....443-243-0083
Damn,Wish you were closer .Should'nt be a problem for me gettin' out of work early.We don't have any!!:wacko: [Mike]

·
Registered
643 Posts
early bird here

Hey Mike, I start at 5:30 or 6, done at 2 or 2:30...On the river near about 4...Home about 9 or earlier...Gets harder to fish alone...old age and bad shoulders suck.....

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Hey there Cujo glad to see your out there still have to get together and meet my son He apprently knows how to catch fish

·
Registered
643 Posts
still here

Hey John, I've read about you guys with Skip and others....My night trips are not for the young;-).... I'm slinging eels...I like working for them...still and always open invitations for anyone on here to share a trip...Susquehanna to Annapolis..cujo

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cujo I'd like to take you up on the offer some time. My monday and tues day evenings are free for the forseeable future so if not this week we can hook up soon. How late in the season do you fish till?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts