Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That guys a nut. Yrs ago I heard Ted Nugent hunted wild pigs with knife but actually seeing it was pretty wild. Chased em few time when I lived in TX, never got one except in traps.

·
Registered
41 Posts
oh boy . im from long island and as a kid in the 70s he was a big time tuna poacher that got caught and went legit "personally he's an idiot" his style i kind of agree on but with huntin and fishin,but he needs to chill a little try to smell the roses somtime, not to say he hasnt acomplished alot towards the huntin and fishing community, yeh hes a nut i seen him a few months ago cry on tv because he couldnt shoot a "GRIZZLY BEAR" with a long bow within a few yards in 15 yrs of trying hunt them, i rented a movie the other day called the grizzly man, a documentry about this bear animal activist who was eaten,along with his girl friend in alaska, so to say, tred barta will have his day, along with steve erwin and the crocs![grin][tongue]

·
Registered
698 Posts
this guy is a nut for sure i seen that pig show and he is for sure a nut case, but his does it his way

·
Registered
595 Posts
It is something new, Last year when i first started watching the show it was very exciting.

He needs new shows.

Eric

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah, I've seen his show. It is a comical topic of conversation in the duck blind every now and then. Especially the show where he was out for sea ducks and pissed in his chest waders because it would take too long to take off all of his gear. He also lost about 4 strings of dekes that day. Must be nice to be able to afford to just watch your dekes float away and let em go. In the same episode he went out the very next day to hunt again. I wonder if those were the same chest waders that he pissed in the day before?????????????????

·
Registered
41 Posts
drakehunter yep ive peed in the boat but not in my pants, and yes i did see that stupid episode must be nice to have alot money diver dekes are not cheap, oh oh he almost lost his dog too , my father was a clammer from long island and those are very dangerous waters, currents are probally running 20knts or more[grin]

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I caught the tail end of his seaduckin. Didnt know he had pissed in his waders. What, he couldnt turn the cam off and piss of the back or on his dog? Maybe the cameraman was gay.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I am waiting for his mate to kick his a$$ on national TV.. that would be entertaining..

That said, i did like the idea of duck whirly gig on a boogie board.. looked like a cheap mojo idea that would bring in the seaducks.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ya'll see the one when he goose hunted with the long bow. He clipped the feather of one and ya thought he just hit the megga lotto for a billion dollers. He!! after 30 shots I could probably clip a feather or two. He's a bit fruity for me just like Ted but I still get a kick outa watching them do stupid stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts