Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the itch and its been quite persistant lately to go out and get beat up over a couple fish but it is overcomming me again looking at the forecast. I have seen worse as long as it has the W in the 15-20 it might be doable. I'm going to get the little one on the bus in the AM and look at the trees to see how much they are moving and go from there. Might see some of you on the water!!!! Martin:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Good luck and catch'em up! There was a good swell today and was getting blown out, so it should be nice if it is out of the West.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
It was very fishable today. Marked lots of bait, rock today. Gannetts everywhere, milling around, but not diving. That is until lunchtime.

Inlet was breaking across but time between sets. 20' at the weather buoy. Finally got a bite in the murky water at 11 after marking them forever. Scratched out a 4 man limit at 2, told them thats why they can't count on our fish for their limit.

Fri/Sat look good. The temp came up today 2 degrees to 43.5.

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
It's going to be a cold start to the Miami Boat Show as well

may have to break out a dark colored pair of shorts

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
dude are you wacked ? 0600 its 27* winds 25mph & wind chill is 14* - small craft warnings too~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK LETS GO !!! i can heat my new enclosure up to 70* and kick back till the drags scream !

·
Registered
128 Posts
My buddy b8boy is a little on the CRAZY side. I keep asking him who he wants to raise his lovely daughter. It sure wont be him!!!! Let it ride Martin.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Better judgement talked me out of going today and I have to work all weekend:( :( . Hope I can read some good reports fron some of you guys who do get out. Good luck to all this weekend. I did get 2 new fuel filters installed today,(10 micron)in hopes to prevent any problems from the ethanol. Martin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts