Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine runs a headboat out of OC . I fished with him the other day on his personal boat and we got to talking about a possible 18 hour long range seabass trip . Nobody in MD offers these trips and the New Jersey boats all seem to . He mentioned that he'd love to do it but just doesn't have the interest . If anyone would be interested in going on a trip like this over the winter please let me know . We will need a minimum of 12 anglers and the cost will be around $125.00 per with all bait , tackle and rods provided . There are quite a few deep water wrecks 50 to 60 miles from OC that get little or no fishing pressure and should be loaded with big knotheads . Please PM me with contact information if you have any interest . Thanks , Mike:fishing2:

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
You know that Im interested Mike...

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You know that Im interested Mike...
Already got you on the list Tim.:yes: So far I've got 8 that have showed interest and have their info . When we have at least 12 I'll try and nail down a date . As you know , when heading that far we need a good weather window . One of the boats out of Wildwood did very well last week . Being able to sail from OC will be a pleasant relief from the long drive up to Jersey and will help the local boys wallets .:yes::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Mike my father in law and I would be interested. We've done some trips out of Brielle NJ before so like you said, anything closer would be welcome. Put us on the short list. Jim.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Long Range Trip

Mike,

There are two of us in Annapolis who would be interested as long as it will be after January 5th. I will be in Europe over the Holidays.

Saltrodder

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mike,

There are two of us in Annapolis who would be interested as long as it will be after January 5th. I will be in Europe over the Holidays.

Saltrodder
Haven't got a date nailed down yet but if we go before then and do well , I'm sure we will do it again .

·
Registered
556 Posts
I can wait till after Jan 5th.....for the second trip !!! That's waaaay too long to go for the first trip.

And yes, Mr. Mike, he called about tomorrow.....

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Ahhh man... Burgess is coming??!?!! I might have to rethink this one.... :D:D:D Maybe we will have to bring Chris to give Mike something to focus on!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts