Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of going next week or two to dive for shark teeth - using Breezy Point ramp.

Has anyone used it lately ? I heard in spring the inlet was shallow - not dredged.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Have not launched there in years but used to keep a trailer at the Breezy campground.
Plenty of teeth and other fossils in front of breezy and surrounding beaches.
If you wanted to you could dive from the park beach at Breezy or Brownies beach which is just south of Chesapeake beach. Those 2 would not be a very far carry from where you park.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
I was there in March and was stirring coming in and out with only an 18" draft with motor and load. Person there told me they were going to dredge it but I dont know if that happened

·
Registered
717 Posts
Sad what has transpired there after mike passed. I use to keep the boat there every April and always enjoyed the marina

·
Registered
216 Posts
Was not aware Mike had passed very sad. Kept my boat there in spring couple weeks each year. Stopped several years ago after neck issues.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Wait a second.. Mike at Buzz's has passed away? I just fished with him in January. Please tell me you are talking about someone else?

Pat

·
Premium Member
26,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pkeating - The Mike I knew from Breezy passed away a few years ago. Shorter guy - dark hair and mustache. He was the manager - always there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts