Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gents,

I don't ask this very often but I have two buddies coming in town this wknd from philly. Good guys and knowledgable when it comes to LTJ. So my question is can I pull your leg to go fishing Saturday? Does anyone have room for a couple / few guys Saturday? If you don't know much about LTJ I'll teach you all I know and I'll be happy to bring all the necessary gear, lunch, beer, and pay for your gas. Let me know if anyone is up for it. If you'd like to crab instead I'll bait my trot line and bring all the necessary elements to do that as welli (line, roller, net, baskets, etc...). Bottom line is I'd love to get these guys on the water and I'm struggling to find a way to do it. Let me know if your game.

-Evans (4 one 0) 2 seven 9-zero 427. (They say to avoid searches you should spell it out like that) lol.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I did. Regardless one of the two guys came down and I, unbeknownst to him, drug him into farm work for Saturday morning with a promise of fishing and crabbing in the afternoon. After we took care of some blind brushing we went to work fishing. From 3-10pm we caught precisely 68 fish. Jeff, a childhood friend mine, which some of you have met and fished with before, won 37-31. Largest fish was 27". We got close to a dock limit with a 20, 22, and 27. **** I also have some perch to post prior to tomorrow evening.

-Evans

·
Registered
424 Posts
I plan on fishing during this hurricane.......one of the plus sides of shoreline casting. The former world record striper was caught during a nor'easter in the NJ surf.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok so looking at the pics I got a 10,10, and 10.5 which won't even out me close to the lead. Plus it'll take me hour to figure out how to post. Lol. ROCKTOBERFEST is ON!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts