Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the delay of this post! I can't believe that it's been a week and a half since our meeting, working my but off the last week to make the time to get the boat and gear ready for tomorrows Rockfish Ruckus!

First I want to thank Jim & Liz for allowing us to take over their store and for the discounts he offered to us. :clapping2: I know I left with a full bag of tackle and t-shirts! So behalf of the SRRKC we presented him with a small appreciation gift, a etched beer mug with the SRRKC logo and Marty's Tackle on it. It is one of the best meetings we have every year, again thanks Jim!

Jeans Smile Shirt Wood Chair

Jim and Marty's Tackle also put your name in a hat for every $10 you spent and the winner received a $100 give certificate to Marty's Tackle! At Adams Ribs we pulled a name from that hat! Congratulations to Ben for becoming the lucky winner.

Smile Watch Jeans Trousers Muscle

Congrats to John Veil for winning this year Pickerel Tournament! :clapping2: Winning both the largest fish and aggregate division's and having two 24" & a 23.5" fish totaling 71.5" in aggregate! Nice work John!

Trousers Smile Watch Gesture Curtain

Congrats to Brad for winning March Fisherman Of The Month with his monster Pocomoke Pickerel! :clapping2:

Sky Water Cloud Sunglasses Outdoor recreation

Thanks to all that attended and continuing to make this one of our best annually meetings!

Be Safe and Good Luck to all at tomorrows Rockfish Ruckus! I will see you there....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts