Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am happy to announce that the SRRKC April 6th meeting will be held at Adam's Ribs in Edgewater. :thumbup:

This will be our 9th Annual Marty's Tackle sponsored Meeting held at Adam's. :yes: I want to thank Jim for his hospitality and continued support of our club.

Jim/Marty's Tackle is also giving us a 10% discount at his store for the SRRKC members that evening.

I will put a detailed post up when all the details and dinner specials are arranged.

As always we encourage you to bring your better halves to this meeting to enjoy some good company and great food.

·
Premium Member
26,177 Posts
Damn - where did 9 years go ?

Lisa and I will attend - always fun meeting.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Hey Y'all!

Like Skip said, where did that time go? Wow.

I'm looking forward to seeing you again. This is always a good time.

Marty's is offering:

15% off cash purchases. 10% off credit/debit card purchases. (4-7 p.m.) (excluding stuff I can't discount due to agreements with manufacturers)

I will also buy the first drink for all that attend. Adams will have the normal BBQ items. They will have happy hour prices on drinks for the evening for all members. Wednesday they have a crabcake special dinner (their crabcakes are pretty dang good), they may offer us other specials, I will update if they offer more.

And for the 2nd year:
For every $10 you spend at Marty's your name is gonna go into a hat (spend $50...your name goes in 5 times..etc.). During your meeting, we will have one of your members draw a name outta the hat. The winner will get a $100 gift certificate to Marty's to spend as they wish.

Hope to see you soon,
Thanks again,
Jim

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Jim -

Thanks for your long-term support of the SRRKC. My consulting work will have me out of town that day. I hope you get lots of extra business and have a great turnout at Adams.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Jim -

Thanks for your long-term support of the SRRKC. My consulting work will have me out of town that day. I hope you get lots of extra business and have a great turnout at Adams.
My out-of-town travel was cancelled. I now plan to attend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts