Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will post what’s going on Sunday but for now could it happen? I will tell you how after 85F today?

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Looking at the 10 day, dramatic cold front coming Wed, lows 28 Thursday morning, high 45.

Get the thought out of your head

Good news is, it looks like it rebounds quickly though.

chris

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will post what’s going on Sunday but for now could it happen? I will tell you how after 85F today?
Looking at the 10 day, dramatic cold front coming Wed, lows 28 Thursday morning, high 45.

Get the thought out of your head

Good news is, it looks like it rebounds quickly though.

chris
wow I predicted a snowstorm today well in advance 🥶 ha ha not a storm but it’s snowing here in conowingo Cecil County I know my buddy in Frostburg posted a picture of heavy snow today!!

this is my last post on winter weather see my post staring in November 2021

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for visiting (albeit briefly) and sharing Phil. "See" you in 8 months or so. Take care good sir.
I’m not leaving I was a member since March 2003. I will be fishing and crabbing look for my reports. I’m a weather fanatic however I just do winter weather forecasting it the most complex and very difficult to forecast especially here in Maryland 😃

·
Registered
136 Posts
I’m not leaving I was a member since March 2003. I will be fishing and crabbing look for my reports. I’m a weather fanatic however I just do winter weather forecasting it the most complex and very difficult to forecast especially here in Maryland 😃
Sorry, poor wordsmithing on my part. Did not mean to say you are leaving but rather your weather reports. It is largely due to you and Jaime (sp?) that I have gained a bit of an appreciation for all the variables weather forecasters have to contend with in making their predictions. Hell, when I lived in Dallas, you could look out the window on the 20th story and see tomorrow's weather coming out on the horizon :). It was It was so cool, awe inspiring and sometimes a tad nerve wracking seeing heavy storm clouds roll in from through the windows. Cheers!

·
Registered
11,073 Posts
There was some snow on cars in Parkville , Baltimore county this morning,West of I 95 on the piedmont plateau . Nothing East of I95 along the coastal plain corridor in southern Harford County

·
Registered
23 Posts
barreled down snow this morning on 83 monkton ' parkton . bridges were iced up fender benders . only snowed for 5 minutes and grassy areas were covered .

·
Registered
11,073 Posts
My car had snow on it this morning. Middle river
[/QUOT
My car had snow on it this morning. Middle river
That's strange to have snow in Middle River but not on the Gunpowder in Harford County? I was at Coastal Marine this morning in Middle River but it was after 9am and didn't see any .Must have been a dusting . .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts