Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tidal Potomac Fly Rodder
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am doing a project in school right now and I need to talk to some sales reps in the fishing industry to confirm my understanding of the market. If anyone on TidalFish is a sales rep and is willing to answer a few brief questions to help out a poor college kid, please send me a PM or reply here with a way I can contact you.

Thanks,
Dalton

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
I am in sales for a printing/direct mail company. If that is something you are interested in, shoot me an email at the address below or call my cell at 410.533.1435

·
Registered
274 Posts
Dalton - I'm a manufacturer's rep for industrial processing and conveying equipment, feel free to drop me a line if that helps you as well.

If that doesn't work, I would try try contacting some of the bait shops and find out who their reps are. Locally, I would try Anglers, Herbs, and Susquehanna Fishing Tackle in Lancaster, PA to get a little variety. I'm also sure a manager at BPS could stear you in the right direction to talk to some reps to get a better feel of what's going on at the national level, which you could compare to what you find on the local level.

·
Tidal Potomac Fly Rodder
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to the members who bmailed me. To those who posted, sorry I have questions that are very specific to the retail fishing industry.

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
The Severna Park Boater's World is having a regional buyer there soon.Call and ask for Drew.

It might be exactly what you are looking for- BW is trying to expand the fishing tackle/gear section.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have (2) good friends that work at Boaters World Corporate in Beltsville that I can hook you up with...shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Thanks to the members who bmailed me. To those who posted, sorry I have questions that are very specific to the retail fishing industry.
pgoodchild: I'm in IT sales Pete 703-994-8748
dragline: am in sales for a lumber company in northern Virginia if that helps call me 703 704-5534
Sleeves: Dalton - I'm a manufacturer's rep for industrial processing and conveying equipment, feel free to drop me a line if that helps you as well.
What he's actually asking for :yes:

dalton: very specific to the retail fishing industry
Good job guys :clapping2:
ONLY ONE THAT HAS A CLUE IS SKIP, AS USUAL

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
I already PM'd Dalton with the name of a well respected rod and tackle sales rep that lives right here in MD . I'm sure he's already been in contact .:yes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts