Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those not familiar with it, it's being able to write backwards so that when reflected in a mirror its legible. I'm wondering how common is it. I also heard that it's more common to lefties.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[Q]stevesea originally wrote:
no but sometimes when i look into a mirrow

i see my self
[/Q]

sometimes???

G

·
Both my kids started off writing in mirror script. My daughter still does it sometimes. Both kids write left-handed. I assume it's the work of the devil.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm a lefty, but I didn't realize that I wrote this way until about 15 years ago. I was actually trying to write forward, but for no apparent reason, it went backwards. It nearly freaked me out...I thought one of the connectors in my brain had gone awry. So I deliberately tried it again,and I found that it comes as natural to me as writing normally does.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[Q]fisham originally wrote:
OK, I'm a lefty and I just did it perfectly my first time. Very cool. I always knew I had special powers.
[/Q]

Yeah, people think it's cool when you give a demonstration. It's my claim to fame.[grin]

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm right handed and can write and slowly type backwards. I played around with trying to write upside down for a while, but that was a pain in the wazoo and gave me a headache.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[Q]basstardo originally wrote:
I'm right handed and can write and slowly type backwards. I played around with trying to write upside down for a while, but that was a pain in the wazoo and gave me a headache.
[/Q]

When you say type back backwards what do you mean? With mirror writing you go from the right of the page to the left.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts